Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pedi with Mom...

For Mother's Day Shawn got me a pedicure! Now, I am not a big mani/pedi girl...but I will admit...after working of my feet for soooo many years...a pedicure is nice. It has become a splendid little treat. I go to the same place...in Wal-Mart on Cr. 6... they do a great job and it is not overly expensive. Yes, they do speak Chinese to each other and I have no idea what they are saying...however, they know me now. They used to look at my hands and ask..."You want manicure?"...I always say "No" and she would just shake her head. Yes, I know my hands look awful...but giving me a manicure isn't going to solve the problem and then I will just break a nail, get dirt in them, or chip the paint anyways. Now they don't ask anymore.

Riley accompanied me this time...she wasn't too impressed or excited. Perhaps that is a good thing right now and will save me some money down the road : )

No comments: