Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...


Happy Mother's Day...as my first Mother's Day...I had a wonderful day and got to spend it with all my favorite people (Megs...was thinking of you).

We started the day out by hanging with Mom, Dad, Stephanie, Chad and Aidan...of course cuties Shawn and Riley were there too.

Then Shawn, Riley and I visited with Janet, Shawn's mom. What a beautifully sunny day we had! About noon time it was my time...yay! We decided to go to Rum Village in South Bend area for a nice hike outside. Riley loves to be outdoors...just like mom and dad. She was in her pack...sleeping...she likes to do that too : ) I can't resist taking pictures of those cheeks.

Shawn was on the look for morels...but unfortunately...the season was pretty much over at this point. We did, however, see many trillium starting to come up! More of the red than white...but was able to capture at least 1 or 2 white ones. Thanks to my friends in Northern Michigan...I know what trillium is.
Later, after we got home. Daddy was awesome and let mommy take a nice long nappy! Riley liked the idea and decided to take one with mommy. She loves to lay on me and stick that little booty of hers in the air while she sleeps. I swear she did the same thing in my tummy!






Very sleepy...but I love it when she sleeps on me.


Thanks to all those...especially Shawn, who made my first Mother's Day very special! Hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful day too!

No comments: